Donald Trump: 'I do not wear a toupee'

Donald Trump tells 1,800 people in South Carolina that he does "not wear a toupee" before saying "It's my hair ... I swear"



Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says his trademark hairdo is for real.
He told 1,800 people in South Carolina Thursday: "It's my hair ... I swear."
The billionaire developer waved a copy of The New York Times shortly after taking the stage, saying the newspaper accused him of wearing a toupee.


Then he called a woman on stage from a front table and instructed her to tug on his hair.
As she pulled, he asked her to confirm that it's real.

• Donald Trump's most outrageous quotes
She said, "I do believe it is," to laughter and applause, and Trump tossed his copy of The Times into the crowd.

Comments

Popular Posts